Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rihana Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQN6OFwjf98

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
He was at Acc with his family and he is in LSPD as an SWAT agent. All in POV.

This is my friends POV i can do another one for myself he cant post due to some issuies!
Thanks in advance.

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
He was at Acc with his family and he is in LSPD as an SWAT agent. All in POV.

This is my friends POV i can do another one for myself he cant post due to some issuies!
Thanks in advance.
Please delete this thread i will do a new one with MY pov

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
other people's pov of view cannot be approved

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
I went to court on this issue last night and as a result I was released and why are you opening a forum for me here?

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
I went to court on this issue last night and as a result I was released and why are you opening a forum for me here?
Becuase poppy told me and corruption is a ooc issuie too and the case was closed becusae adrians bodycam wasnt valid IC because he forgot to do the /me things for bodycam

torjoys

Player
if it is invalid and the result is determined, the event is over, this is an internal event.

You can't do something like this because of the court held last night and ignoring everything.

torjoys

Player
Becuase poppy told me and corruption is a ooc issuie too and the case was closed becusae adrians bodycam wasnt valid IC because he forgot to do the /me things for bodycam
if he forgot to do this you strike punish him but why didn't you do that?

Last edited:

Cafer Pluxury

Alejandro Family ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท
Player
Beautiful Illegal Gun Packs you go on vacation for 60 days

torjoys

Player
ohh yeah its bug abuse why you animation in event ??

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas๐Ÿ’œ
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

(Forum ID & POV ID doesn't match, We don't accept 3rd Person POV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom