Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hopper

Player
Player
1. Fatih
2. 24
3. GTM +3
4. 4-6 hours
5. DamoИ#1203
6. James Hopper
7. 8803
Additional Information:
Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau ( FIB )

Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

I have been in FIB long time from junior agent all the way up to Deputy Director i learned how FIB runs.
I first joined FIB in November as an assistant junior agent. After that i joined Undercover department when i was field agent 1.
It was a pleasure for me to collect evidences and track down criminals so i have been promoted to supervisor of Undercover very quickly.
Furthermore, i run Undercover department for two terms after my supervisor, and 1.5 terms Dhod experience. and my department managed to do 25 raids (24 gang + 1 Family).
After the term i served FIB as Chief of Staff for 1 week then i joined SAHP as an assitant sheriff for 2 weeks.
After spending 2 weeks in SAHP i come back to my home as a Deputy Director and we managed to finish Raid season in Director Elon's term for the first time in en3.
In additional, i have experienced deep undercover job several times and i proved my loyaty to FIB.
On the other hand, i have seen lots of mistakes that decrease fun and rp quality in FIB.
I have some new plans and solutions to these problems, and i believe that me and my high commands are ready to make FIB ON TOP once again!

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

More unique events!

1- I will have Public Relations department, and we will create weekly RP based events (excluding LR 1.9 and verbal removal) with the other orgs to improve RP not only in FIB also in whole city.
Also, we will do posters about events and FIB. Furthertmore, PR department will create positive environment with all organizations.

No favouritism!
2- First of all there will be certain time and date for promotions ceremony (will be decided together, long live democracy). Ceremonies will be done every week.
Promotions will be done by Human Resources team according to activity and performance. All HR agents and 00 handler will suggest promotions, HOD of HR and COS of HR will approve/deny.
In short, Agents will be promoted according to their performance. Director and my Deputy Directors will give promise that we will never promote anyone without HR's approval.

Running organization!
3- As a Director i will do weekly meeting with Head of Departments, Chief of Staffs and 00 handler.

High quality 00 agents!
4- Except first two days of term, 00 handler will choose 00 agents according to their performance, i will preserve 00 agents' quality all the time.
There will be some requirements to be 00 agent.
| Be in the CID department
| Doing UC work
| Know how to take evidence correctly - From various events.
| Prove yourself trustworthy by engaging with the org.

Hard work!
5- All agents will be revarded with lots of bonuses. I have seen lots of late responses to reception calls, department bonuses for Human Resources will be increased to prevent this problem.
-Event bonuses (Will be same system that we use in previous term)
-Department bonuses

New perspective to FIB Headquarters!
6- Offices in FIB hq will be used more creatively to increase RP quality. Each Department will have an office. All IC issues will be discussed in offices instead of garage.
Also, FIB garage will not be used for sleeping!

High Quality Departments!

7- Supervisors, Deputy head of departments and Head of departments will be promoted to their position after interview according to their score.
Head of departments will do interviews to Dhod and Supervisor, Chief of Staff or above will do to HODs.

I will be caring quality of departments too much because they are extremely important according to my opinion.
I have seen lots of time that any little problem in departments sometimes lead bigger problems and it effects whole organization.
That's why most trustable and hardworking agents will be chosen as a Head of Department.

Practicing!
8-
I have seen lots of coordination problems while driving cars in a convoy. It increases temper and it leads stress between our agents before doing operation.
I will ask permission from National guard to use their area for practicing driving in a convoy. In addition to this, i have observed Leo's lost lots of gunfight.
There will be gunfight practicing by using arena or National Guard's area with their permission. Also winners and best drivers will be awarded to encourage all agents.

Criminal Investigation Division!
9- CID and 00 agents did great job this term, with their hard work FIB finished raid season for the first time. I will try to keep great work and improve more.
I will try to improve quality of evidences with new CID training program. Evidences will be more RP based and agents will be creative and realistic about rp commands.
There will be huge improvement about overall quality of Department with bringing most famous CID agents like Bronson Blake, Burak Sabez, and Captain Pearce.

Respect and love!
10- All agents will treat each other like a family member and FIB will not be only a workplace. Moreover, everyone in FIB treat each other with respect. There won't be any kind of insult.
With love we will have the best term!

James Hopper, a man to admire,
Leading with skill and a heart full of fire,
At the head of the FIB, he's tough but fair,
With a team of agents who follow his lead with a care.

He's the director of the FIB
A leader fearless, strong and spry
With a heart for justice and the law
He stands up against corruption's flaw

Bronson Blake

🌴
Leader of unofficial org
+1 for James
One of the most responsible, respectful and hardworking individuals I've had the pleasure to work with. He takes any challenge with enthusiasm, he has the power and maturity to be a leader and to create wonderful results. I am sure, under his leadership, we could have one of the best terms since Jonny Rich.

Looking forward for your leadership, James!

Respectfully,
Bronson Blake
Ex-COS / Ex-HOD Undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom