Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEX BOND

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Hardik

2. Your Age --: 18

3. TIme zone --: GMT+5:30

4. Average Online per Day --: 2-6hours

5. Your Discord --: LEGENDxGAMERZ#1049

6. Your Nickname --: Alex brown

7. Your ID --: 31761

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i have been a deputy in gangs for 150+days and i was an leader of ballas for 30+days now i want to be again the leader.also i am gonna make sure to give people highcommand/deputy who is gonna be able to host events when i am not gonna be here. make sure that everywhere is gonna be painted in purple as grafiti. in my opinion ballas is one of the most famous gangs and i am here to proof it to all of the other gangs that ballas is gonna be the best gang i was succesfull with ballas and i know that i can do it again.

about recuitments i am gonna focus on taking people who has been in the city for over 15+years and im gonna go for an interview that is going about ghetto rules and general rules so we gonna make sure that there wont be any rulebreaks in the rp situations

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

1.im gonna use more rp as /me /try to have an better rp moment.
2.Doing hostage situations
3.make an spray team that will spray ghetto in purple and try to have most spray spots.
4.Go to every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQraids informant vechile theft
5.try to have more interaction with other gangs.
6. with my turf team we gonna go for an 100% or try to have the most turf captures.
7.when i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain some time in EN03 Server to acquire more knowledge about the Gang Scene and Game Functions​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom