Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yousef ahmed
Administrators nickname
Harvey_Spector
Date
Apr 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uVyhIkR

Crnx

Player
Player
Dear administrators I recently broke gen rule 1.7 for transferring more than 5 million. I was away of city for a couple of months because I had a family issue and come back a few weeks ago the new battle pass came out and I was selling them at that time I sold one and the second one I sold my limit was already over 5 million I am indeed guilty of what I did and forgot about what it would cause me a 60 days ban I am so sorry for what I did and if you can unban me it’ll mean everything to me I recently finished school and wanted to keep playing grand Rp because it’s the best server out there I was planing on spending this whole summer on the game but after my 60 day ban I’m devastated if I may get a second chance it would mean the world to me I never Brooke any rules and I’m never going to again. I approve money wipe because it’s a fair thing to do since I transferd more than 5 million. I am sorry In advance and it would never happen again.
Sincerely . Yousef

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
forum banned for spam with topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom