Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adrian Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MQN6OFwjf98

1Adrian

Player
Player
at aircraft when working in LSPD with no bio and is helping his family, friends kill leos

All in POV

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
3nd party pov is not acceptable and also it's been 2 days since this incident

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
And why there is sound interruption in certain parts of the video, there is no sound of the game?

torjoys

Player
same forum got rejected why are you still opening forums from 3rd party

Watrex

Player
Player
3rd party povs are disapproved and it's been two days since this event

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
First of all, it's not 3rd party - look at the ID in POV and ID in forum. Secondly, it's not over 2 days as it's 4/5/23 at 21:38 and right now
its 06/05/23 11:53. Therefore, do the math geniuses - its only been 38 hours. POV is valid for 48 hours.

1Adrian

Player
Player
First of all, it's not 3rd party - look at the ID in POV and ID in forum. Secondly, it's not over 2 days as it's 4/5/23 at 21:38 and right now
its 06/05/23 11:53. Therefore, do the math geniuses - its only been 38 hours. POV is valid for 48 hours.
thank you

1Adrian

Player
Player
same forum got rejected why are you still opening forums from 3rd party

and on top of thus issue you went back there yesterday too! lucky for you I didnt catch your name ;)

torjoys

Player
i didn't go to that area voluntarily and also i don't help or shoot anyone pov as it seems
In pov, I can't see family members together, it's very clear and clear, and no one wears family clothes.

torjoys

Player
yes it might be wrong for me to be there I didn't do it on purpose so I didn't help anyone

1Adrian

Player
Player
i didn't go to that area voluntarily and also i don't help or shoot anyone pov as it seems
In pov, I can't see family members together, it's very clear and clear, and no one wears family clothes.
the fact is tho that your in LSPD no BIO, and you very clearly pointed up to me to the guy you where with. No matter what he was wearing you shouldn't be there off duty regardless

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Player
Will Give final Judgement After Checking Both Party POV's

โ€ข Requesting Full Event POV from ID 38169

You Have 6 Hours to Provide POV

[Opening Thread, No Off-Topic Only POV]

torjoys

Player
I deleted the pov since it's been 2 days since the incident so you can punish me Gen Rule 6.4
Will Give final Judgement After Checking Both Party POV's

โ€ข Requesting Full Event POV from ID 38169

You Have 6 Hours to Provide POV

[Opening Thread, No Off-Topic Only POV]

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

โ€ข ID 38169
will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7

โ€ข Reason:
Requested POV of the event not provided.​