Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saridze

Player
Player
1.Family name - 13BB
2.owner- Gigy Cee ID:26044
3.Family house number - 242
4.Family owners discord - Gigy#7121
5.Family owners forum -https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/43489/

๐Ÿ”ด History Of 13BB ๐Ÿ”ด

After my 19 years of living in the my families house all of a sudden i saw the earthquake, it was coming
towards me and my house were all of our family members lived, i started shouting and calling my mother father
and brothers but they didn't answered me, then i went to pack a bag i was waiting outside for my family and i saw that
earthquake got even faster they couldn't come outside on time I couldn't do anything.
all I could do was to survive and made them proud of my success. Then I moved to ''Los Santos'' where I Changed
my lifestyle, due to my new life i decided to call myself "13BB" i needed to create new Organisation Named 13BB.
where i would let join people with backstory like me so we can go through all future struggle and happiness together.

๐Ÿ”ด Rules Of Family ๐Ÿ”ด

1. Respect everyone
2. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
3. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
4. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
5. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
6. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ
7. ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฎ
8. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ

๐Ÿ”ด Ranks of the family ๐Ÿ”ด

1- New Member - Someone who is new to the family"
2- little Member - Someone who has been in family for more than 1 week"
3- Advanced Member - Someone who didnt leave the family for more than 2 weeks"
4- Support - Someone who participates in most of the family events and helps us with everything He&She can"
5- Helper - Someone who will be tested for main team if they are good shooters"
6- Deputy - Someone who will be with me every time and respect all my steps"
7- Leader - Creator of the family"

๐Ÿ”ด Family Short Time Goals ๐Ÿ”ด
To obtain a family business
recruit more people to the family with the same goals and mindset
Support and mentor new citizens

๐Ÿ”ด Family Long Time Goals ๐Ÿ”ด

Control profitable businesses
To be a respected and known family in the city
Family's Long Time Goal is to make a family friendly place for everyone, Grow family and get Top 10

๐Ÿ”ด Family Logo ๐Ÿ”ด

maxresdefault.jpg

๐Ÿ”ด Family Dresscode ๐Ÿ”ด

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2023.05.06-19.01_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom