Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krish Haze
Administrators nickname
Harvey Spector
Date
May 6, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/t53Zpqf

Krish Haze

Criminal 👑
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the Grand RP due to a violation of General Rule 1.1. While I understand that my actions may have breached the rules set forth by the community, I would like to request your consideration for an unbanning.

I would like to express my deep sadness and regret for my actions. I have been a dedicated and active roleplayer on the server for some time, and I have always strived to abide by the rules and regulations set by the community. However, I acknowledge that I made a mistake, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I would also like to emphasize that I have been a good roleplayer during my time on the server. I have always tried to be respectful and considerate to other members of the community and have contributed positively to the overall atmosphere of the server.

I understand that my actions may have caused some disruption, but I assure you that I am willing to make amends and demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible member of the community going forward. I kindly request that you consider my appeal and grant me the opportunity to continue being a part of the Grand RP server. I agree to a money wipe if that suits but I promise to not break any rule, I miss my friends and the happiness that I got while playing with them.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely ,
Monika

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the Grand RP due to a violation of General Rule 1.1. While I understand that my actions may have breached the rules set forth by the community, I would like to request your consideration for an unbanning.

I would like to express my deep sadness and regret for my actions. I have been a dedicated and active roleplayer on the server for some time, and I have always strived to abide by the rules and regulations set by the community. However, I acknowledge that I made a mistake, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I would also like to emphasize that I have been a good roleplayer during my time on the server. I have always tried to be respectful and considerate to other members of the community and have contributed positively to the overall atmosphere of the server.

I understand that my actions may have caused some disruption, but I assure you that I am willing to make amends and demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible member of the community going forward. I kindly request that you consider my appeal and grant me the opportunity to continue being a part of the Grand RP server. I agree to a money wipe if that suits but I promise to not break any rule, I miss my friends and the happiness that I got while playing with them.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely ,
Monika
Chat GPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom