Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Black Humor Family MASS RDM + MK + NLR + Provoking | ID: 260051, 149627, 271754, 266097, 228701.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anto DeBonanza
Suspect ID
260051 Famiy Leader.
Date of violation
May 5, 2023
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llOGh-HJyzY

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
Hi, I'm here to report the Family: Black Humor for MASS RDM + Mercy Killing + Provoking + Harassing + Breaking & Forcing NLR + OOC Insults in FL.

Most IDs taken from POV: 260051, 149627, 273724, 271754, 166872, 228701, 266097, 98780, 151333, 199689, 188252.

They harass me and my girlfriend constantly! Their Family House is behind our PERSONAL HOUSES, we own 6 of them next to each others.

(After this, the Leader of this family, Taygar BLACK ID: 260051, told my friend that he will send 35+ family members EVERY DAY to our PRIVATE HOUSES to harass us.)

This time, they came for our Solar Panels, 10+ of them vs me and my girlfriend. Basically a Family vs a Couple, they started shooting us WITHOUT ANY DEMANDS!
I gave demands while they were already shooting me, we both ended up killing around 10+ of them, in-front our houses, at around xx:45 panel protection time.
They proceeded to break NLR by coming back under 15 Minutes, but we killed them again.

We successfully defended our one panel against this Family, so, from xx:00 New hour, they have NO REASON to come back (Breaking NLR), PANEL PROTECTION TIME IS OVER! Instead, they come back to RDM us WITHOUT ANY REASON, UNPROVOKED, NOT EVEN WITH DEMANDS!

Panel Protection POV Part 1 (They Shoot w/o Demands.):

Panel Protection POV Part 2 (We Successfully Defended.):

Black Humor MASS RDM & MK POV AFTER xx:12 Minutes! (No Demands - Straight MASS RDM. My friend's POV as mine didn't work.):

After the RDM, as you can see from the Next POV, i was coming back from MD (Death by RDM) to MY PERSONAL HOUSE! When they pointed guns at me AT MY HOUSE DOOR asking me to leave, giving me demands!?! After a MASS RDM?

DEMANDS FORCING NLR AFTER Death by RDM at MY PERSONAL HOUSE (Private Property Time xx:20):

After this, I had enough, I called an Admin and Ercan Can answered the call, he asked us to post proof on forum to get them the punishment they deserve, the rest, you can see from the POV.

Ercan Can Admin Call POV Part 1:

Ercan Can Admin Call POV Part 2:

Requesting: Family Warning for "Black Humor" for MASS RDM & Personal Account Warning issued to those that killed us in RDM.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Requesting more evidence:

Please provide full POV of the whole situation without cutting it out.

Anto DeBonanza

Player
Requesting more evidence:

Please provide full POV of the whole situation without cutting it out.
Check the times i posted, i put everything in detail, the panel protection is full, we didn't cut any POV, the MASS RDM POV is pretty clear and shows the situation, we dont have longer POVs of that instance as my POV didn't work, i think with the amount of text, detailed proof, and amount of POVs which in total lasts more than 50 minutes, is enough to understand the full picture. I wrote all times so if you check the time in POVs u will understand that they RDM'd after we collected our panel.

Anto DeBonanza

Player

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Approved

ID 276822 will receive a punishment for FailRP
ID 206085 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 281630 will receive a punishment for CL
ID 149627 will receive a punishment for RDM + NLR
ID 271754 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 147841 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 60950 will receive a punishment for MetaGaming + Mixing + NLR​