Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Moving car from GZ and Stealing it / 58247, 37969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fenix_Nobuyasu
Suspect ID
58247, 37969
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2022
Time of violation
23:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7ytIBfnDyik

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
This guys moved my veichle away from GZ and then stole it. This is not the first time they do this, they are very toxic players that are always getting warnings from this but it doesnt matter for them because they own an unnoficial org so they can still steal cars with warnings. I want my money back and also I want justice in this server as this is the third time they move our veichles from GZ and they already did this for other cars multiple times.
As you can see in the first clip I leave the car in GZ
And when I come back I caught them moving it away

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
I’ve checked and 58247 is actually the owner of an unofficial organisation which means he should know the server rules and know he can’t do this. Also this is abusing his permitions on the server as giving him a warning as a punishment from stealing cars won’t do anything because he makes a lot of money from this and as he don’t need to be in a gang he can have warning and still make money from abusing the server script and stealing cars as a unofficial organisation owner.
If you want to check on his history he has multiple reports of stealing cars in GZ and this is absolutely not the first time he does this and know I caught him moving my car to steal it. You can check in the logs that he steals my car right in front of the electrician job GZ after moving it forward. Unfortunately they were able to steal it and they are making huge profit with this.
I love the project and I always support it by playing on it having fun with my friends and neighbours but this type of guys makes me sad because they are ruining the project by doing this. I work hard to keep my cars and share my cars with my family and this is what I get. A guy comes and breaks the rules (exploiting the server stealing cars script) and gets money for it.
Just remembering that what this guy is doing is an exploit as he his abusing a weakness of the system for his advantage in the game. This should not only be punished by violating the first GZ RULE but also for violating Gen Rule 6.23 as they are abusing a server weakness for their own gain and purpose.

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
I leave the decision to an admin, please just keep in mind what I said. Have a good night and thank you.
With my best regards,
Fenix

Johny Cricket

Player
Player
Then I would love to know why you guys do the same thing? You're the leader of your Family precisely because the supposed 1st leader Richard Miller (Jordan Boy), had so many warnings and reports on him that he had to give the leadership to another person, not to mention that he keeps doing it, like he doesn't care about your own family who he should be the leader of, hipocrisy at its finest...

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
Then I would love to know why you guys do the same thing? You're the leader of your Family precisely because the supposed 1st leader Richard Miller (Jordan Boy), had so many warnings and reports on him that he had to give the leadership to another person, not to mention that he keeps doing it, like he doesn't care about your own family who he should be the leader of, hipocrisy at its finest...
Here comes the lawyer, commenting on every post defending your own friends. Itachi knows everything and why we changed leadership. You don’t need to say anything about it because someone truthworthy and that actually have something to do with this knows everything and can confirm that what I’m saying is true. I already explained to him once why we change the leadership and I don’t really understand why are you taking that to the thread. Please stop the off topic and let admins do their job.
You are digging your own grave

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
Also I don’t understand why you call him “Jordan Boy” but I hope you are not trying to do a discreet racist insult or something because we can’t understand why you call him that.

David Sixty

Player
Player
Richard had to pass on the leadership cuz he got a warning for bug abuse on futuristic race... and again this week he got another for car ramming and stealing in gz so you probably wanna bail on us your own mistakes. You combatlogged my friend we didnt do anything, u got in the car and tryed to run away u didnt show any fear... you tryed i mean u never had a chance to get to your fam house. Dont wanna go out of topic here anymore but there is no proof here of anything besides you cutting the clip on the important part but we can see the rest in my topic i guess. So let the admins decide.
Here comes the lawyer, commenting on every post defending your own friends. Itachi knows everything and why we changed leadership. You don’t need to say anything about it because someone truthworthy and that actually have something to do with this knows everything and can confirm that what I’m saying is true. I already explained to him once why we change the leadership and I don’t really understand why are you taking that to the thread. Please stop the off topic and let admins do their job.
You are digging your own grave

Richard Miller

Player
Player
Richard had to pass on the leadership cuz he got a warning for bug abuse on futuristic race... and again this week he got another for car ramming and stealing in gz so you probably wanna bail on us your own mistakes. You combatlogged my friend we didnt do anything, u got in the car and tryed to run away u didnt show any fear... you tryed i mean u never had a chance to get to your fam house. Dont wanna go out of topic here anymore but there is no proof here of anything besides you cutting the clip on the important part but we can see the rest in my topic i guess. So let the admins decide.
AHAHAHAHAH are u sure about that? Admins can see ur an unnoficial org leader and do this type of stuff everyday as we can see in the pov, you do this with ur family, so basicly Its the same for you if you get warning or not u just abuse it, but thats going to change sooner or later Henriques.

Mauro Dinero

Ex Dinero INC | Ex FIB | Ex Ballas |
Blocked
Bro didnt you steal my aventador on GZ like the fuck is you talking about lmaoo he steals in GZs but don´t like it when they steal his in a GZ lmaoooo

Richard Miller

Player
Player
Bro didnt you steal my aventador on GZ like the fuck is you talking about lmaoo he steals in GZs but don´t like it when they steal his in a GZ lmaoooo
AHAHAHAH it wasn't your car my friend u just spawned here out of nowhere. Just mind your own business being the leader of families :ROFLMAO:

Mauro Dinero

Blocked
AHAHAHAH it wasn't your car my friend u just spawned here out of nowhere. Just mind your own business being the leader of families
spawn where mf idk what you talking about im only applying for family points families a lame gang anyways lmaoo, bro you talk if like know shit mf im guesing this fenix is yo leader stole my car a few days ago in gas station idk what tf you is talking about

Last edited:

Richard Miller

Player
Player
spawn where mf idk what you talking about im only applying for family points families a lame gang anyways lmaoo, bro you talk if like know shit mf im guesing this fenix is yo leader stole my car a few days ago in gas station idk what tf you is talking about
bro just shut up stop replying saying shit because we both know I didn't stole ur car. Stop with the off topic and trying to get ur friends ass safe.

Mauro Dinero

Blocked
bro just shut up stop replying saying shit because we both know I didn't stole ur car. Stop with the off topic and trying to get ur friends ass safe.
bro who tf said you stole my car you dumbass its the guy who created the post lmao, I don´t know none of yall

Richard Miller

Player
Player
bro who tf said you stole my car you dumbass its the guy who created the post lmao, I don´t know none of yall
unknown.png

Aahahah yes I asked him and we robbed your car a few days ago but with full Rp and it wasnt in green zone so idk why you talking shit

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 37969 will receive a punishment for CR.​
  • AND​
ID 58247 Next time as a leader you need to make sure your Members are not breaking rules, instead of watching them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom