Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wonder Dean
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2022
Time of violation
15:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_IJz-li_nzw

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
I don't usually post on forums but these days so many rulebreaks took part that I had to do it. I understand that street fighting is so much fun when it exists, but we can't have fun when rules are not followed,as this ruins everyone's momentum

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Hello, this is the Bloods leader. As to Reference 1.6 Not once did you even mention to the member to pull over all you did was ram your car into the side of his as he was driving. I would hardly consider that chasing someone but I understand the decision of the God on that one.
As it goes for the 2 people who are actually seen shooting from the HQ they were Removed from the gang that day and are no longer apart of our Organization. At the end of the day I agree that shooting from HQ is definitely unacceptable and we do not stand for that as such. I apologize that this happened and understand the view from the Gods as well. I was just reaching out to apologize on my Gangs behalf.
As well I just wanted to inform you that our HQ border was recently updated as for the ones in the street.
BloodsHood.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom