Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mia Garcia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2023
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSaaY4pqjU

Mia Wess

Wess
Player
Person kills me and my friend by shooting without demand in a non-redzone area.

Mia Wess

Wess
Player
there is no metagaming here, you can call the turkish admin and listen to the conversations on discord, none of them are in-game conversations, thank you.

bryceee

Player
Player
you have clipped it so it doesnt show you vdming us and us asking you to leave the family house area instead u clipped only the bit where you went away and came back

Last edited:

bryceee

Player
Player
I must admit i'm impressed you went through all this effort to take out the part where u vdm'd us

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
I will upload my video in a minute. Saleen sorry but we were being sniped from afar and VDM'd and you just drove into the middle of it all. Like if a civilian ran into the middle of a war you don't think they wouldn't get hurt?

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player

Please watch this as this was what was happening before. 2 trucks obviously driving back and forth into us even in the original video you could see my family members dropping from sniper shots.

Mia Wess

Wess
Player
If you want, my friend, there will be World War II, if it's not redzone and you can't even touch my hair unless I want, if you claim that I did vdm to you, prove it.

Mia Wess

Wess
Player

Please watch this as this was what was happening before. 2 trucks obviously driving back and forth into us even in the original video you could see my family members dropping from sniper shots.
I don't care if the family is killed by other people, even though we don't bother you, your man is boring us, even though we stand in front of you, he will get the punishment he deserves.

Mia Wess

Wess
Player
you have clipped it so it doesnt show you vdming us and us asking you to leave the family house area instead u clipped only the bit where you went away and came back
please prove what you say dude PLEASE xD stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom