Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skeleton Ponch
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Jan 12, 2022
Time
13:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/37447/#post-134573

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
as u can see in that thread !!! we got a wrong punishment cuz in his video he accepted about 250k !and the hostage was LSPD but which rank we dont know we dont have there discord to know which rank he is !!! it will be ooc !! but we still inside the rp and asked for the money in the rule you can see the officer up to 200k okey we asked them 250k and they accept that without any thing as u can see in video that lizi have a personal problem with us that he want to give us the punishment but we didnt did anything wrong
even if the person that was talking with police did something wrong so that person should get the punishment not all the family
and the personal problem with lizi its cuz we kicked him from our family and u can see the times in the log when we kicked him and all the forums that he opened on us

even his POV was edited !! he cut the sounds two times ! how the admin accepted the edited POV i dont know

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
as u can see in that thread !!! we got a wrong punishment cuz in his video he accepted about 250k !and the hostage was LSPD but which rank we dont know we dont have there discord to know which rank he is !!! it will be ooc !! but we still inside the rp and asked for the money in the rule you can see the officer up to 200k okey we asked them 250k and they accept that without any thing as u can see in video that lizi have a personal problem with us that he want to give us the punishment but we didnt did anything wrong
even if the person that was talking with police did something wrong so that person should get the punishment not all the family
and the personal problem with lizi its cuz we kicked him from our family and u can see the times in the log when we kicked him and all the forums that he opened on us

even his POV was edited !! he cut the sounds two times ! how the admin accepted the edited POV i dont know

There is simple common sense in legal organisations between high command and non high command ranks. High command ranks always has words like 'Supervisor, head supervisor, head of, deputy head of, major' and non high command ranks does not consist this kind of words. About store I was there aswell. I saw you guys break rule when you asked for 250k instead of 200k. All LEOs accepted deal beacuse it was RP situation and we clearly respect that by not mixing. About report, your fam members did amoral actions and spitting on unconscious body. I let that go because I was not mad about that and I personally dont have any beef with ponchs.

AND NEXT TIME DURING NEGOTIATIONS, TELL YOUR BOYS TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT IF THEY ARE NOT NEGOTIATING WITH LEGALS.

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
and where the negotiate with the LSPD in RP If they accepted what we ask them !!! if we ask for 1M they will accept it all ???!!!!

Law doesn't protect the dupes.
At that moment if negotiator wants to involve god he can about breaking rule for certain amount specified in rules.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
I feel like everybody has a personal problem with you, you need to stop using this excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom