Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toninho Safadation
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 9, 2023
Time
18:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dP23VWn

maquinadegondomar

Player
Player
I was unfairly punished by the administrator James Pluxury and through this Unban Appeal I will prove that if it was an error.

Ban Context:
I was banned awhile I was playing at arena, having fun and chatting having a few laughs with my friends through the Discord app

Here u can see 10 minutes before the ban:

According to James Pluxury himself, the fact that my friend Jhonny Mysterio was banned and then I left the game was the reason for raising suspicion... However, as you can see in the POV below, I just closed the game to SPAWN the HQ of the FAMILIES because the TURF LEADER was calling Paulo (Me) to replace Jhonny Mysterio in the Turf... However, at the last minute, another player appeared to replace me and I don't need to go... If any of you understand Portuguese, you can understand perfectly this situation in the following video:
"Bonifacio (Turf Leader): Someone needs to come in Johnny's place..."
"Samm (Turfer): Come on Paulo(Me)..."
"Another turfer: I just arrived, do I need to go?"

And in the end, when I was leaving (F1 to HQ), another turfer appeared for my place and he was already in HQ and then i return to spawn on last location (arena) before bizzwar..And since i got back to the arena, I received a BAN for Cheats unfair.

PC check:
During the PC Check they accuse me of being banned in ENG 3 and I never played seriously there, I just created the account and as you can see in the video I entered there without any problems without any ban...

After that, do a very non-standard PC Check on me where I don't search LOGS that can prove if I was using it to show something or not and start asking to see some POVs and I without any problem started everything they asked me to do.

While I was showing the POV of a BizzWar where we won and killed several players... After I missed several shots in , killing an opponent who had his back to me Wody and James started talking: Yes man, you using AIMBOT... You you will be banned by your POV...

Below is the PC Check capture proving I'm not lying:

And in case you want to clear up any doubts that I was really playing fair... You can see the entire POV of the event in which I was accused:

As you can see in my POV above and in all my other POV's that I have on the computer... The error message does not appear when I open the game showing that I have no files changed in the game...

That is, it is impossible for me to have some illegal redux with aimbot, large hitbox etc...
Message that doesn't show in my POV showing that I'm clean (and i was on arena before bizzwar, if i was using anything they could easily check and ask to open the game)

The admins (Wody and James) claim that they banned me because because I closed the game after leaving the arena where they were watching me... But to have access to that (knowing that they were spectating me) I would need some other kind of cheat in the my computer. .. But throughout the PC Check they didn't prove, they didn't access my registry, they didn't access my last activities proving that this PC Check was biased, corrupt and meaningless.

I really like and believe in the GRANDRP project and it is the place where I spend several hours of my day, I have fun with my friends and I was really saddened by this intuitive punishment and would like to return to play in the project as soon as possible.

I would like this THREAD to be reviewed by Deputy Chief Administrator Alex ODD.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You used aim bot, and when Wody told it you, you began to insunt us and our parents, after that you send me interesting photos in DMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom