Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Johannes
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 10, 2023
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://yapx.ru/album/WBFiq

John Johannes

Player
Player
Hi my name is john johannes n i wanted to appeal for my ban and also make a complaint against alex odd( i dont care much about the complaint). i got banned for no reason today so i plead u guys to please look into this matter and take ur time reading this and deciding.

it all started with one small ub drive on the wrong side of the road which i dont even rmmbr doing well even if i did thats most prolly an ic issue because we have penal codes like Reckless driving,Driving the Opposite Lane and Driving the Opposite Lane on a Highway. i got a demorgan for 30 and shorty after some time i got a 14 days vacation which will lead to my grinding go down in vain. ive been in this server for a lot of time and tnx to mr alex here imma loose my apartment which i spent 5 mil and also i cant grind my battlepass i never disrespcted any admin u can check my ticket history. After i got my demorgan i was quite pissed because from my perspective that demorgan was not deserved but everyone has different views on ub driving so its more acceptable so i tried to argue on that problem which was obviously denied because complaining against any admin is pointless and this complaint too i dont have much hopes but still im gonna make one. after my arguing i got a ticket silence when i made compaints n was trying to justify myself. "5.1 It is strictly prohibited to use report for questions that are not related to the game or problems on the server. | Mute 20-60 minutes". i got banned for this reason n also "5.2 All players must be adequate while communicating with the administration. In case of disagreement with the decision of the administration - leave the complaint for consideration to the chief administrator." i was very decent with my comments n i didnt make any complaints that was not regarding my problem and also i did say that after my last msg im not gonna argue about that anymore but i still got 120 minutes ticket silence which i didnt care much about but i think that alex odd was mad that i put all those complaints and gave me a 14 days ban for these reasons i never disrespected any admins not to mention even admin disrespect is a 7 days ban but alex odd decided to give me 14 anyway. Im always grinding in this server spending my sweet time for it. ive played in this server for many times first of all if i make a complaint thats not regarded to the complaints which i never did its a mute 20 -60 mins and also gen5.2 dont have any punishments written. ik if i make this complaint nothing wont happen I may even get a forum warning. But i request u guys to pls take ur time reading this and decide accordingly. im pretty sure alex odd wont get anything but i hope atleast i get unbanned. alex u gave that ban only thingking bout yourself u didnt care about the time I spend in this server my apartment the hours im grinding for the bp etc. The guys with higher power have always ruled it has and always will be like that. in my 2 years or so of playing in this server if i rmmbr correctly ive only gotten 1 forum approved against me. ive always tried to play this server while not trying to break any rules. i got really pissed of when i got that demorgan so i was just saying my opinion about how it was unfair but the admins dont feel that way. But i got 14 days ban for 5.1 and 5.2 which are not the punishment for the things i did which was make lots of complaint which i got punishment for and i never disrespected any admins. pls look into this matter. pls dont reject. my last 2 forums got rejected one was for nt using correct format and the other had no reason so im taking this to the curator pls read this

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
John Johannes

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom