Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
isacc junius
Administrators nickname
anaty vee
Date
Jan 11, 2022
Time
around 20.00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/AEtXjln

Isac Junior

Player
Player
Hello, whoever is reading this / the admin that is handling it

I logged on for fort zancudo on the 11th of January 2022 and to my surprise, I was banned for cheating. I have put too much time and effort into Grand Roleplay and to see that I was banned for something that I hate on the server and believe that it is ruining it, really upset me. I have been falsely banned for cheating and have never even thought of doing it either. I love playing the server with my friends IRL and the people I have met in game and do not believe that I should be banned. I haven't even seen proof that I was 'cheating' and would really appreciate it If I was to be unbanned and would love to come back on the server again and have fun with my Family and Organisation.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
94480 - account is not banned same as social club used at registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom