Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
85090-96463
Players nickname
Mohamd west
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Apr 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975038476393263125/1101899965506273300/Screenshot_2.png

Ahmed.92

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor 2 weeks ago i got ban for GR 1.3 and i know i did a big mistake and im realy sorry its me first and my last time i promise and if you can unban me you can wipe the acounts and if you want me to give the money to the same people i will do it and i did the same thing and scamed people ban my IP and i promise its my last time i wont scam people again and its my fault i didnt read all rules so can you please give me another chance in the server i missed my friend and i swear if any admin saw me doing it again idc if i got IP ban because its gonna be my faul and i learnd from my mistakes and if you can give me another chance i will not do the same mistake again.
And Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom