Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
IRL Name: Ken
Online per day 7-8 Hours
Discord: Raiz#4633
IGN: Raiz Syn
ID:35433
TIMEZONE:GMT +3

First of all, before i get into my application i am Raiz Syn i applied for a gang leadership, i have many experienced in en1 been deputy of vagos and highcomand in marabunta too i have great experience in gangs

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-Being in the city for a long time i have decided that gangs is the most fun thing for me to do and especially leading people into doing events and having an active gang and having a fun time

2-Being in gangs for most of my time i Know how to lead a gang into being active and successful and having numbers whom understand rules and whom can produce productive rp which can make both sides (leos and gangs) have fun

3-Being a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members satisfied with the system they are involved in and which would keep them going to events to prove themselves

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I would be improving roleplay by doing more hostage situations which both sides would have fun in
secondly i would prevent meta gaming from my gang because no one has to deal with it as it destroys the fun for everyone
i would also make events for members which they could gain money out of so that they can prove themselves and win money

I genuinely hope you consider this and give me a chance to prove i have changed.
i hope all of you have a great day

Ranking System
1|Purple
2|Ballas
3|Shooter
4|Street Gang
5|OG GANG
6|King
7|Turfer
8|Kingpin
9|Underboss
10|Boss