Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dean Winchester
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Jan 12, 2022
Time
12:03
Proofs
https://www.google.com/

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
I was banned last month for cheating which I had gta 5 cheats because back in the day I did cheat in gta 5 but I never cheated in grand rp I used my controller in arena which I was told by many gods that its fine and I can see how it looked like aimbot which I never thought I could get banned for using a controller in grand rp arena as many gods saided the games not supported for controllers but if there I used a controller I could not get banned but I have cleared my pc of all my old gta 5 cheats and I would like to join back the community my dearest appoligies to Aki Sixninez and the rest of the staff team

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected, Complete your punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom