Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tmza Yung
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2022
Time of violation
21:19
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4xtpo9

Yung Tmza

Player
Player
so i was just casually driving thru the gas station when these bloods just opened fire to me.
i tried to get out of my vehicle so i can ask what they are doing, but unfortunately they didnt give me a chance to do that.
rest u can figure out from my pov.

Vrbl Fabolous

Player
Player
With due all respect, but how long this needs to continue, how many reports like these of you need of bloods. I think its time to give the last warning for these guys.

Myth Rain

Player
Player
With due all respect, but how long this needs to continue, how many reports like these of you need of bloods. I think its time to give the last warning for these guys.
Its done by a specific person not by the whole gang. I guess you arent the guy who makes decision whether we should get last warning or not but if you want to get that guy a warning sure go ahead but stop blaming the whole bloods

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
As Myth said this isn't really a reference to the gang as whole but more towards a single player. Feel free to report but let's format our reports correctly next time according to the format provided by the Gods.
Format for Reports!

Vrbl Fabolous

Player
Player
Its done by a specific person not by the whole gang. I guess you arent the guy who makes decision whether we should get last warning or not but if you want to get that guy a warning sure go ahead but stop blaming the whole bloods
If that only was true, already had to report full car of your less than 100 ID boiz killing me in middle of the city near postal just under a week ago. Also we have a pov of bloods robbin a guy in YOUR OWN HEADQUARTERS. Like seriously every gang has these people who are new and do dumb things, but its getting out of hand right now. Even the more experienced.

Vrbl Fabolous

Player
Player
As Myth said this isn't really a reference to the gang as whole but more towards a single player. Feel free to report but let's format our reports correctly next time according to the format provided by the Gods.
Format for Reports!
And my point was not to bash your gang, id like to see all gangs doing great dont get me wrong here. I hope you deal with these people.

Chezzy

Smoked
Player
If that only was true, already had to report full car of your less than 100 ID boiz killing me in middle of the city near postal just under a week ago. Also we have a pov of bloods robbin a guy in YOUR OWN HEADQUARTERS. Like seriously every gang has these people who are new and do dumb things, but its getting out of hand right now. Even the more experienced.
so many people under id 1000 in the bloods attack me in city, and always get away with it. they also combat log, and mass rulebreak, and of course, they get away with it. smh, please deal with your members

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 58017 will receive a punishment for Shooting/Killing in GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom