Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rapstill Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2023
Time of violation
23:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/3agxyi

Benzz

Player
Player
The place where you robbed is ghetto, anyone who comes out of there or passes by can shoot, I don't see anything that is metagaming and as an extra, I have already been robbed by the person who robbed the gun and bullets I already had on me there.

Benzz

Player
Player
If you throw the video before the video 10 minutes ago, I'm already shooting you all, including the person who robbed me, you are doing nlr and you are coming more crowded, where is the real metagaming

Benzz

Player
Player
In short, I don't see anything wrong, a very successful robbery is seen in the video you posted.

Rapstill Black

Player
Player
In short, I don't see anything wrong, a very successful robbery is seen in the video you posted.
I called you at 7 seconds, you dropped your weapons at 33 seconds. and at that moment for some reason your friend came??

Benzz

Player
Player
I called you at 7 seconds, you dropped your weapons at 33 seconds. and at that moment for some reason your friend came??
What makes you think he's my friend? I guess you realize it's ghetto and anyone can shoot anyone who comes and goes.

Benzz

Player
Player
then everyone who shoots while you rob someone is someone's friend or metagaming.

Rapstill Black

Player
Player
What makes you think he's my friend? I guess you realize it's ghetto and anyone can shoot anyone who comes and goes.
You are friends because you killed me and my friend together when I was there before and you were toxic in the beginning.
This is not your friend 230206 why does it wake you up and toxic together????

Benzz

Player
Player
This is not evidence of metagaming, I do not interact or interact with anyone.
Stranger.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Rejected

The guy was already dropping so he was complying.. There is no proof of metagaming in your POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom