Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Obugra GRAND
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CFSEaukBcw

ObugraG

Player
Player
He killed us to get the car that was waiting for my turn to rent a food truck, then resurrected us and killed us again, then cursed me. I want the necessary punishment to be given.

Last edited:

Sara Murphy

Player
Player
Yemek kamyonu kiralamak için sıramı bekleyen arabayı almak için bizi öldürdü, sonra bizi diriltti ve yine öldürdü, sonra bana lanet okudu. Gerekli cezanın verilmesini istiyor
lol hi was mixing and swearing at me and then tel me to his going to post it on forum and pov with no sound plus that i helped him and thoute that it was my friend

rqizzy

Player
Player
you cant give his fine with rdm and mk bro you can share in forums xd

ObugraG

Player
Player
lol hi was mixing and swearing at me and then tel me to his going to post it on forum and pov with no sound plus that i helped him and thoute that it was my friend
then send me the pov of my swearing at you in return

Sara Murphy

Player
Player
why will i take pov at that i though that i killed my friend and then it was not him

marten shelby

Player
Player
He killed us to get the car that was waiting for my turn to rent a food truck, then resurrected us and killed us again, then cursed me. I want the necessary punishment to be given.
why your voice not showing in the POV because you insulting him and you didn't want to get your parchment

Ansh69

Player
Player
Clear rdm and mk done by that girl twice in pov no other proof needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom