Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nasar Dark
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd y Mohamed Pluxur
Date
May 13, 2023
Time
09:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DsI4P81

Naser Dark

Player
Player
Dear Alex , James
i Got Banned for Cheats i was have a Friend i was leader of a family and he was a member in my family and my Friend in the Same time , he has a friend from another Country Hacking accounts and Sending to him money ( 130443 ) You can check his Logs for Last 3 Weeks as he was Getting Money on his account without any reason from this Friend so i knew that's counts as rule break so i warned him and told him to stop doing that , but he didn't listen to me and Ignored me so i scared to be involved with him in anything so i kicked him from the family he friend which was giving him the money already got Banned for Hacking accounts but he didn't get it yet , so we was in Fam Raid Before i kick him and i got Crashed in the fam raid and when i opened i Respawn so i was looks like flying while i swear i wasn't flying so he took the video at this time and when i kicked he took this Video and add his Arabic sound, if i was the admin i was gonna give the same Punishment because it looks like cheat Because he add his Voice in the Video with a Got Photoshop and said teleport to me at the same sec i respawned in it so and he said oof You looks Like admin and he made a Forum for cheats and Mohamed Pluxury the arabic admin checked the forum and heard his Voice saying that to me ( the Edited voice ) i can understand Mohamed's Decision as he did his Job but i swear i wasn't cheating and all of that is deceiving admins i Hope You Trust me and check this Case again because i swear i didn't cheat in all of my life , all Respect to the admin team , thanks.
the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom