Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Talking while dead and Shooting in Public Area | ID 131626, 259518, 253196, 254945

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Pika
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
21:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OuEvNwykziU

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
We were just chilling on the mountain and got killed even though we were not in there family house area. We didn't do anything with their solar. They came to us and killed and talking while dead. They can't give us demand because we didn't do anything wrong with their solar. And also we were not in their family house.

Berkay Kanat

Player
Player
We were just chilling on the mountain and got killed even though we were not in there family house area. We didn't do anything with their solar. They came to us and killed and talking while dead. They can't give us demand because we didn't do anything wrong with their solar. And also we were not in their family house.
Yes, the name of this family is royal titan, as you can see, we give this man a warning to leave our panels, as you can see in the minimap, his friend is waiting above, as you can see in the minimap of the friend who opened this forum, he is waiting dead below, and these are a family.

Berkay Kanat

Player
Player
And you see, before 15 minutes are up, they come themselves, I don't even need to show my point of view.

Cisway Dalton

Leader of Dalton Family
Player
Yes, the name of this family is royal titan, as you can see, we give this man a warning to leave our panels, as you can see in the minimap, his friend is waiting above, as you can see in the minimap of the friend who opened this forum, he is waiting dead below, and these are a family.
I cant see any rule break for my fam. LMAO

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

They came to steal your solar panels and give proper demands + enough time to leave the area, and u refused
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom