Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nass Bolt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anass
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: I can dedicate from 17:00pm - 10:00 am. Varies from time to time but I can promise to be there in the needed timezone.
5. Average online per day: 8-12+ hours
6. Your Discord IE1#8433
7. Your Nickname: Nass Bolt
8. Your ID: 105173
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I would like to be a curator of the State section, especially law enforcement as that is where I have the most experience in.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

I would like to be an admin as I notice in the mornings there are little to none administrators available to help out players. I'm also looking forward to a new phase in my entirety playing Grand RP is becoming an admin. I have gained alot of experience since the first time I played Grand RP. I have socialized and keep on track for the newest updates within the server, I kept myself always up to date with everything that changed/was added new. I would also do a crackdown on players breaking the rules and fulfill my duties as an admin. I hope to be there for the one that did not get a response from an Administrator at the time when they needed help. I am also a very neutralised person, I first look at everyone's perspective of view and the facts ofcourse. With my activity & experience I can uplift GrandRP roleplay experience.

2. What are your strengths?

Optimistic.
Positive.
Detail-oriented.
Passionate.
Honest.
Dedicated.
Fast-learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Shyness.
Confidence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

As being an admin I truly believe so that it comes with big responsibility and you should be ready to leave RP life most definitely.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own one.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not at all, I am very active.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Rejected

Please pick up your activity and when you do, feel free to apply again​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom