Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Poseilos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/yqjsnv

5ive

Player
Player
Had the same thing happened to me... sucks that they are ruining events
you are the one to talk? bringing people with god mode in events! stop spreading toxicity and stay tf out of a post that has nothing to do with you please. thank you

XavQ

Player
Player
you are the one to talk? bringing people with god mode in events! stop spreading toxicity and stay tf out of a post that has nothing to do with you please. thank you
please stop defending your cheating family, he killed me at informal as well so helping the admins remove them rather than making two posts.

5ive

Player
Player
please stop defending your cheating family, he killed me at informal as well so helping the admins remove them rather than making two posts.
Not defending anyone, tired of your toxicity in game and on forums. We dont start barking everyone knows who does. Once again If this post has nothing to do with you then stop off topic and go elsewhere, thank you
image.png

Omar Injured

Player
Player
Had the same thing happened to me... sucks that they are ruining events
LOOK WHO TALK west mafia bro wtf half your fami;y cheating with full help from high admins you know what i say so dont come here and crying your friend request pov wait then talk fan boy

XavQ

Player
Player
LOOK WHO TALK west mafia bro wtf half your fami;y cheating with full help from high admins you know what i say so dont come here and crying your friend request pov wait then talk fan boy
do you even know whats going on? I am not in west, we are just trying to get a cheater removed which we did (we as in the community). Not sure who you are lol. If you got issues w west or admins take that somewhere else...

Also, to save admins time this player has already been punished thanks to shay so it can be closed.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Requesting POV

ID 286385 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
(any offtopic below my message will be punished)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom