Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard_Sole
Suspect ID
43525 & 54
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2022
Time of violation
19:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39v1_AoIgDg

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
Processing a very angry individual (43525) today and he says "If you get leader I will just get you banned" (mixing), then calls me the F-word, then mic spams "Dick Head", then somebody else (54) tried to shotgun me then proceeds to Combat Log.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Processing a very angry individual (43525) today and he says "If you get leader I will just get you banned" (mixing), then calls me the F-word, then mic spams "Dick Head", then somebody else (54) tried to shotgun me then proceeds to Combat Log.
i called you a fan . Also you literally took me to jail because of a dsync issue. i dont have pov of that situation as you stood in my cell for a good 5 mins after you placed my in my jumpsuit. down bad...

Olama Sashington

Player
Player
You're is known to be an extremely toxic Dropper. Hes called me an F word multiple times. This report is good proof of who he actually is. The way he plays just absolutely ruins my immersion. I don't get any RP experience and it makes me super sad. I hope you guys will accept this report :)

Mauro Dinero

Ex Dinero INC | Ex FIB | Ex Ballas |
Blocked
My dad told me you RDM a lot but he left me so i'm leaving it to the admins :)

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
You're is known to be an extremely toxic Dropper. Hes called me an F word multiple times. This report is good proof of who he actually is. The way he plays just absolutely ruins my immersion. I don't get any RP experience and it makes me super sad. I hope you guys will accept this report :)
idk why your talking with a fam full of hackers, and you literally multi accounting. Talk about ruining immersion. Also i've never called you F word so stop being a fan and commenting on shit nothing to do with you.

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
I am ID 54 i somehow glitched inside DOC due to my textures not loading in and had a shotgun in my hand which i accidently shot. I couldn't even see anyone or anything so i just closed my game as it was so laggy . I wouldn't break a rule for such a petty thing as i have never combat logged before and unfortunately i do not have pov as my game was so laggy.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
i called you a fan . Also you literally took me to jail because of a dsync issue. i dont have pov of that situation as you stood in my cell for a good 5 mins after you placed my in my jumpsuit. down bad...
adding to this, you can see my mic also is lagging a lot and cuts out as you said that. This is also the reason why i reacted surprised when you said i called you the F word.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
After reviewing this evidence I have decided to put out a GOOFY ALERT
I am ID 54 i somehow glitched inside DOC due to my textures not loading in and had a shotgun in my hand which i accidently shot. I couldn't even see anyone or anything so i just closed my game as it was so laggy . I wouldn't break a rule for such a petty thing as i have never combat logged before and unfortunately i do not have pov as my game was so laggy.
You dropped this :🧢

Olama Sashington

Player
Player
Dropper I feel badly insulted. Could you please not speak like that of me ooc. It deeply hurts my feelings man, Also multiple times you've called me the f word there's no denying it. It has everything to do with me, finally, I can put a stop to this. Going around and non rping like you own the server. It's the worst I've seen. I hope you learn from your mistakes, and return as a better you. :()

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
Cap.
Idk why you are so toxic all the time, kid. I am always 100% nice to you despite your constant abuse. You need to get out and see the outside some time because you clearly don't know how to talk to people and try and lie your way out of every situation that does not sit in your favour. So take some advice and calm the fuck down. You kept calling for an admin and even Kira agreed with me.
It seems like you just cannot accept a loss, Droppa. I LAWFULLY searched and arrested you and like some of these guys above me have stated, you cannot seem to cope with Role Play one single bit. It's so annoying when people like you just constantly try to get their own way by bending the rules and continuously lie. If you don't like it, I would suggest you stop playing. At the end of the day, it's just a game and if it's tilting you this much regardless of the fact people are so nice to you all the time, like I am... I guess it's a sign to put the games down.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Cap.
Idk why you are so toxic all the time, kid. I am always 100% nice to you despite your constant abuse. You need to get out and see the outside some time because you clearly don't know how to talk to people and try and lie your way out of every situation that does not sit in your favour. So take some advice and calm the fuck down. You kept calling for an admin and even Kira agreed with me.
It seems like you just cannot accept a loss, Droppa. I LAWFULLY searched and arrested you and like some of these guys above me have stated, you cannot seem to cope with Role Play one single bit. It's so annoying when people like you just constantly try to get their own way by bending the rules and continuously lie. If you don't like it, I would suggest you stop playing. At the end of the day, it's just a game and if it's tilting you this much regardless of the fact people are so nice to you all the time, like I am... I guess it's a sign to put the games down.
You must think your some saint. Multiple times in which I could’ve reported but clearly I didn’t. If you can’t handle pressure then don’t play. Go breathe some fresh air and get a haircut or something, I don’t understand why you said I’m chattin when it was literally a dsync bug I was cuffed for. I told you that but obviously you wanted to arrest me. There was also multiple people in the reception of LSPD but you decided to search me. So don’t try say I’m toxic, came to pd to have a laugh but obviously some people are weird and don’t know how to.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Coming from the guy who spends his time cheating in game, fuck out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom