Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Paps Vin

Player
Player
first of all the 100k id already killed me before i killed him like 30 minutes ago at that time and i went to that chip tuning to check my suspension if how much it will cost and i accidentally saw that guy there so i run up to him and killed him i didnt have pov because i thought my medal was on but it was not turn on so i didnt got any pov you can remove my warning but i can accept my demorgan for car ramming

Paps Vin

Player
Player
first of all the 100k id already killed me like 30 minutes ago before that happend right and i didnt got pov due to the fact that my recorder was not turn on and i went to the chip tuning after 30 minutes to check my r34 if how much does the suspension will cost and i saw him there so i approch to him and he started running so it means that he knows that i gonna kill him so he run untill i catch up to him and killed him

"Wrong Grammer sorry and i cant edit it so i just redo it here"

Mona Darling

Player
Player
first of all the 100k id already killed me like 30 minutes ago before that happend right and i didnt got pov due to the fact that my recorder was not turn on and i went to the chip tuning after 30 minutes to check my r34 if how much does the suspension will cost and i saw him there so i approch to him and he started running so it means that he knows that i gonna kill him so he run untill i catch up to him and killed him

"Wrong Grammer sorry and i cant edit it so i just redo it here"
Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening

Paps Vin

Player
Player
Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening
my memory lost but i saw you in the chip tuning so my memory bring back thats why i killed you and its been 30 minutes at that time so probably my memory is kinda recovering at that time and i saw you so my memory bring back fully

Paps Vin

Player
Player
it says no recollection/memory of the EVENT HAPPENING so it means its only for events like bank robbery or gun store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom