Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anant Boss

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD

Name: Anant Royal
Passport number: 18812
Nationality: Los santos
Place of birth: Sandy Shores
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: light brown
Tattoos: No
Height: 6.3 ft.
Weight: 173 lb.
Strength: good thinker, good driving skills,creative
Weakness: emotional

Life Story:

Anant Royal Was born into the Biggest mafia family in the city. His Father was Big Mafia and one Of the Biggest Businessmen in the city. and his Mother was Housewife,
but unfortunately. Anant Royal goes up to the father for a short time but after some time Anant Royal was totally the opposite of His Father. Anant was interested in legal activities so Anant Don't Want To Be An Mafia and Kill or Threaten Someone,
and His father was forcing him to help him in criminal activities, So Anant Decided To Join a Field in police to collect evidence and arrest his father. He Start collecting evidence. he Got too many Difficulties to collecting the evidence , but he collect the evidence after 8 years After Doing Too Much Hard Work he arrested her father. After Arresting her father. He is Living Life Very Peacefully.

Career Story:

Anant Royal in first time i have to do my farmers job after gaining experience and skills i am shifted to taxi driver job i was doing this till 1 month i was looking illegal activities organisation so i choose vagos and doing illegal things after a 2 month i have to switch our carrer in legal orgs i was looking for a open recruitment from ems and one day i got it i crack the interview and selltel down as a intern in ems. I had in EMS like i joined EMS in ace burberry term and i leave the term in dhruv nakrani after that i was interested to join LSPD So i get selected in LSPD in the term of Oghi Flann as a major and now in chanush movva term i was as a deputy chief..

Outcomes:

1. Anant Royal can help the family member and friend while arresting and way to doc can take bribe.

2. Anant Royal can use truth serum to get people to tell the truth. (Using /try max of 2 times per situation)

3. Anant Royal can buy and sell illegal with the serial no.(XXX) items in black market. He can also use all illegal items from black market and the Dark Net.( Not any Wepon from organisation)

4. Anant Royal can do illegal activities While off duty. (Ghetto, Robbing, Illegal actions from G Menu can do off duty)

5. Anant Royal can destroy people's bodycams, and any other footage material like saved SSD's. (Using /try destroys bodycam and /try destroys footage. Max 2 times per situation.)

6. Anant Royal can help suspects/unconsciousness escape jail (darknet) or from custody, take bribes and weapons (Up to 100k in USD, weapons, ammo, armor and drugs), reduce their sentence, and remove them from the wanted list.

7. Anant Royal can deny to show his ID on duty.

8. Anant Royal can break IC laws constantly and use his position within the LSPD to his advantage (Updated Legislation from Grand RP discord)

9. Anant Royal can lie about an lawyer in doc.

10. Anant Royal can leak sensitive information or data about special operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom