Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sakshamm kirigaya
Administrators nickname
floki_vilgeroarson
Date
May 17, 2023
Time
8.25 pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zvbO6BO

saksham parmar

Player
Player
hello i am saksham kirigaya player id 30359 EN 3 day before yesturday a person sold me his paragon R car state value is 1.6 mil but at that time i dont have money i only have 500k left with me i told him i will buy it after 2 days but he told me to buy asap he told me to pay me 500k now rest 500k later as he is selling it for 1million sir i really dont know much about this gen 1.9 i thought i will pay him the remaning money tomrrow i apologize for my negilance please i got ban for 60 days i will not do this time of mistake from now onwards as am a new player i really dont know much about this scam i got banned because of that i am really very sorry sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom