Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KalipeO

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Samarth Rai
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 Hours / day
5. Your Discord - !..KalipeO <$.#6969
6. Your Nickname - KalipeO
7. Your ID - 32405
Additional information -
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans - I want to be the leader of EMS because -
(i) I like to experience a single task with different perspectives as I was already a part of this organization.
(ii) I want to improve the things that were really missing while I was in this organization.
(iii) I have quite good amount of experience in EMS and would surely know that what / what not to do while being at a really high post and taking over responsibilities.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans - Hiring units from nearly every time zone possible for the reasons give as follows -
(i) Hiring members with much better play time & different time zones so that there should be no problem regarding replacement.

(ii) Having different time zone players would help but not as much help as new cars would. New players of EMS get an ambulance which is really slow to drive, modifying them is a great idea!

(iii) The two points are useful but not until we have a good department team. We should analyze our higher departments first before comparing trainees and newer people. How can we expect newer staff's / trainees to do better regardless the higher department is not being as responsible they should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom