Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karaoguz Marcellus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 17, 2023
Time of violation
20:46
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/383561/

quick'd

Player
Player
Hello,

As you can see in the pov he is using illegal redux.

at 01:48 hes using a Advanced Rifle but this weapon dont have that much long muzzle its modded and its look like silencer.
I also want to remind you this guy and his friends on purposefully abusing ER 1.13 for 3 days.
Since the punishment isnt a big thing 2 hours demorgan (1 hour with prime) they just repeat it and gain advantage from it.

just in case if forum owner removes the video which is he will delete, there is backup

original upload screenshot, from owner of pov

backup pov uploaded by me

ens

Player
Player
istediğin kadar ağla event farketmez gözükme bu oyunda bana

Cafer Pluxury

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello,

at 01:48 hes using a Advanced Rifle but this weapon dont have that much long muzzle its modded and its look like silencer.
I also want to remind you this guy and his friends on purposefully abusing ER 1.13 for 3 days.
Since the punishment isnt a big thing 2 hours demorgan (1 hour with prime) they just repeat it and gain advantage from it.

just in case if forum owner removes the video which is he will delete, there is backup

This is Redux And Gun Pack Legal I Don't Understand What You Want :d

Cafer Pluxury

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello,

And If You Noticed They Shoot At Us First ER 1.13 We Don't

Cafer Pluxury

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello,

Dude My Redux And Gun Pack Also Extension Etc. Nothing What Do You Want?

Ali Alej

Player
Player
Hello,

ya bilader siktir git ne mal adamsiniz aq FHGSJDFHFSDJKG

ens

Player
Player
bu kadar banlattirmak istiyorsanız küfür mü edelim üstünüzde orhan gibi

quick'd

Player
Player
Itachi Dicaprio
Nothing wrong with this redux lol
Redux is complete packet, Im talking about illegal weapon.

Its already confirmed as illegal. It has silencer. Take 32 different screenshot from 32 angle doesnt really matter.

you guys started it, now i will make sure you get what you should get as punishment.

please send 10 more notifications so i can make sure you guys are mad to me because of this forum.

ens

Player
Player

Its already confirmed as illegal. It has silencer. Take 32 different screenshot from 32 angle doesnt really matter.

you guys started it, now i will make sure you get what you should get as punishment.

please send 10 more notifications so i can make sure you guys are mad to me because of this forum.
forumda fl yapmaya korkuyorsun ne anlatiyon

ens

Player
Player

illegal falan değil bu gunpack göstersene nerede susturucu goremiyorsan gözlük alalım siz grand oynamaktan kör olmuşsunuz

Orhan

Player
Player

Cafer Pluxury

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player

Whats wrong with this gun? I dont agree with this admin Im waiting for the answer of chris or other pc checkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom