Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Couz Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2023
Time of violation
3:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KYG-miXGp1s

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
I would like to see the complete pov of events because we have been suspecting that this person uses aimlock for several days since he does not even have the weapon skills and he never misses a revolver shot or a rifle shot
In addition to the fact that he is a new player because of his id and is suspicious, I hope he doesn't have a problem because of his complete pov.
I hope that the administrators analyze your way of playing where you are looking and how you put the crosshairs on people

Shawn Spice

Player
Player
First of all, I do have rev skill. i bought that shit at lvl 2. Second of all. Youre mad your ''top shooters/cheaters'' left your family and now yall are shit. I didnt think the demons had it in them to pov request when half their family is cheating for sure and i got proof. Heres your pov
Be glad i aint a snitch cause half of yall would be banned. Try not using clumsy so you dont desync like that and complain.

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
I hope you upload your full point of view and so the administrators will see that you have AimLock

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
watch the pov provided at 0.25 speed and watch how his aim locks lol
yes and he never miss any shot and hes been killing very good players so easy, hes playing so good every event and even the best player have to be playing bad at least one event bad, but hes not playing bad never and you can see hes noob just how he moves and play, just he have aimlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom