Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
[email protected] (cant access id as im blocked)
Players nickname
Plain_DeQz rockstar id
Administrators nickname
Alex_May
Date
May 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
dont have

deqz

Player
Player
Dear Admins of Grand RP,

I am writing this letter to express my sincere apologies for my recent actions that led to my suspension from the server. I deeply regret my behavior and I am truly sorry for using inappropriate language. I want to emphasize that I was unaware that my language was a violation of the server's rules, and I now understand the impact it can have on the gaming environment and the experience of other players.

Upon reflection, I realize the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive atmosphere within the community. My use of inappropriate language was disrespectful and went against the principles that Grand RP stands for. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences they have brought upon myself.

I have taken the time to thoroughly review the server rules, and it is apparent to me that my violation could have warranted a lesser period of suspension. I understand that the admins have imposed the maximum penalty, but I kindly request your reconsideration and a reduction in my sentence. I want to highlight that I have already served half of my sentence, and during this time, I have reflected on my actions, learned from my mistakes, and gained a deeper understanding of the server's rules and guidelines.

I assure you that I have learned my lesson and I am committed to adhering to the rules and regulations of the server moving forward. I want to assure the admins and the entire Grand RP community that this incident has served as a wake-up call for me. I am genuinely remorseful for my actions, and I pledge to never repeat such behavior again. I am determined to contribute positively to the server and to create a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players.

Once again, I deeply apologize for my inappropriate language and any discomfort or disruption it may have caused. I sincerely request your forgiveness and ask for the opportunity to continue being a part of the Grand RP community. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Yours sincerely,

DeQz

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom