Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Plain_DeQz rockstar id
Administrators nickname
Alex_May
Date
May 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
not have

deqz

Player
Player

I am writing this letter to express my sincere apologies for my recent actions that led to my suspension from the server. I deeply regret my behavior and I am truly sorry for using inappropriate language. I want to emphasize that I was unaware that my language was a violation of the server's rules.

Upon reflection, I realize the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive atmosphere within the community. My use of inappropriate language was disrespectful and went against the principles that Grand RP stands for. I have spent more than half of the days already blocked and i learnt my lesson, i will never speak bad to anyone from now and i will be more careful. I have also learnt the Grand RP rules and i realized that i couldve been muted or given a less amount of time of a block but i was given the max sentence. If you could please reduce the time as in the weekends are the only days off i get and i would like to enjoy my time playng Grand RP. Please take it in to consideration and look at it from my POV, i had no idea i was breaking rules and i learnt from my mistakes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom