Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Gang warning for Ghetto Rule 2.41 | Sam Pluxury & Arthur Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommo_Atkin
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Jan 14, 2022
Time
1:41 pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/AB13xZa

Tommo

Player
Player
My gang received a warning today for Ghetto rule 2.41 - "2.41 It is forbidden to change gang to participate in a turf for another roaster(alt accounts counts as well)." However, i feel this punishment was wrong. 2 people who turfed for me (marabunta) left the gang after I refused to give them deputy roles, there is proof of this in the conversation in the turf chat channel in Marabunta discord. I would like to mention that this chat is open and viewable to ALL the admins, so they are able to see everything that was said. A few minutes after the 2 people left my gang, they were given Deputy in Bloods, and received discord roles in the main GRP server.

This is where I would like to include this screenshot , where I was told that I was at fault for not informing the admins they left my gang. They did this on their own decision and decided to ask for deputy in bloods. Which they were given, by the admins. So not only were Admins able to see the entire thing unfold, they even allowed him to get deputy roles, request turfs, and enter multiple turfs. Yet somehow I am at fault and receive a gang warning even though nobody in my gang did anything wrong?

The people who broke rule 2.41 were punished, which is fine. But I would like to request this gang warning to be removed as I dont think this is a fair punishment. Thank you for considering

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
The first thing is that we left because of noone was doing anything, noone was requesting turfs, and there was no good shooters in my opinion and that is why we wanted to leave build up our own turf team.
Rule 2.41 was not broken ( ) this rule was for so you would not just jump back and forth between gangs.

The second thing is that you urself did the same thing as i got punished for. Evidance here
here you turfed with bloods on the 26/12-2021
Here you turfed with marabunta on the 12/01-2022
So you did the same thing urself and should be punished with the same things that i got // 180min demorg - 7 day warn leading to you marabunta getting disbanded and removal from deputy chat.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Maybe to prevent misunderstandings and to prevent this from happening, there should be fixed timings for seasons instead of waiting for 1 gang to get 100% because gangs disband frequently

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Answer was given above​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom