Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Baised administrator, Unjustified punishment for ghetto rule 2.41| Arthur Mack & Sam Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bob_Karlsson
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack Sam_Pluxury
Date
Jan 14, 2022
Time
18:39
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ZcfzCzJ

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
So the situation is this. Me and Hannes AGP we turfed for marabunta on the 12/29-2021 after the 29th me and hannes have not turfed at all on eng 2 in my belief. On the 01/12-2022 Me and hannes left marabunta after not have turfed for 13 days straight cuz there was no activity and there was no pasion in turfing. As marabunta and in the mean while the turf map got reset and the leader with most turfs got disbanded so the turf map got reset. This happens quite often on GRP servers that the gang with the most turfs get disbanded and the turf map get reset because they have too many turfs for some other leader to keep on playing the turf season with. There has never been a issue to swap turf teams after a turf map has been reset. The rule 2.41 it is a rule to prevent people to swap turf teams to often and to go back and forth between turf teams. 2.41 It is forbidden to change gang to participate in a turf for another roaster(alt accounts counts as well). In the rule 2.41 it does not say a time stamp on how long you need to wait untill you can swap roster. I would like to see a rule were it say that you cant change to a nother turf team untill there is a season reset. There is also a nother rule about this topic that is 2.17. 2.17 is a rule about that you cant go form one gang to a nother gang and then switch back to the first gang. in this case me and hannes agp have not switched back to the first gang. 2.17 Members of the gang cannot change his gang for a reason of capture and return back to their first gang. Here is some proof that arthur mack said that is okey to switch over to another gang when asked about this same rule. So i feel that this punishment that i have been given is a bit biased against me and hannes agp Arthur also said he has been in close touch with sam pluxury about this matter so im requesting a administrator that is higher up then him to take this complaint as i feel he is biased to arthur. If this rule 2.41 It is forbidden to change gang to participate in a turf for another roaster(alt accounts counts as well) is a month long wait untill you can swap then take a look on this evidance here the marabunta leader tommo atkin was turfing for bloods on the 26-12/2021 and here He was turfing for marabunta on the 12-01-2022 so he should get a warn and get his leader removed for this. Here Scott blake, ron atkin, jad williams, zakki agp, armani agp was all turfing for ballas on the 19-12-2021 same season as i turfed in. And here Armani agp, jad atkin(jad williams), zakki agp, ron atkin, scott blake and tommo atkin was turfing for marabunta on the 12-01-2022 the same season as when they were turfing in ballas. This rule has been miss used by arthur mack and is not used properly

When i got punished i got jailed for 180min warned for 7 days and removed as deputy
Aswell here

Arthur said on the 01/12-2022
https://imgur.com/rpDKIMb that its allowed for them to change gang. This right here is clear favoritism towards marabunta and ron from arthur. As he clearly said that people are allowed to change gangs but straight when me and hannes did it then we get punishend for it and arthur just updates the rule.

I would also like to see the "evidence" and the full pov of both turf since arthur said that he has full evidence
https://imgur.com/C54a1UL
https://imgur.com/lnQv6Lb
this is him saying that he has the proof and i would like to see the evidence

This desition about this topic was appartently supported by sam pluxury so i would not like him to take this complaint and also share his side of this aswell

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good evening. I would like to say that you should have filed a complaint for me first in order to look at if you did not want Sam Pluxury to look at it but again the decision stays up to you. As you made a complaint but then you decided to close it for some reason. In crime chat in grp ds I have said that I will look into it.

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
I would like you or mazhor to handle this complaint becuase i feel that Arthur and Sam pluxury are baised towards each other and i would like this report to be taken by higher administrators like you and mazhor. If you would like to take this complaint then that is fine with me.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
In order for me to take this complaint you have to change the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom