Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rule 1.8 , GZ 1.2 , Mixing | ID 284992 | ID 196789 | ID 35758

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apple Jerry
Suspect ID
ID 284992 | ID 19678
Date of violation
May 21, 2023
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AHmyBhyZOBw

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
You weren’t kidnapped, I asked you to get in the car and you did voluntarily. You specifically asked if I was taking you hostage; I said I wasn’t using you as a hostage and didn’t. We didn’t rob you until you got in the ghetto - though we did ask you to get back into car due to failrp and fear RP due to jumping out of doors with them being locked. Happy to provide my POV if admins would like. Also - no mixing? What was the mixing?

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
You weren’t kidnapped, I asked you to get in the car and you did voluntarily. You specifically asked if I was taking you hostage; I said I wasn’t using you as a hostage and didn’t. We didn’t rob you until you got in the ghetto - though we did ask you to get back into car due to failrp and fear RP due to jumping out of doors with them being locked. Happy to provide my POV if admins would like. Also - no mixing? What was the mixing?
Additionally - you should know as a LEO HIGH COMMAND that it’s against your code of conduct to get into a personal vehicle while on duty - you broke that rule and are trying to post on forums OOC to cover your mistake IC

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Also - how’d your boy know where to pick you up at the end there? Meta gaming from the LEO discord interview VC is an interesting choice for a forum post mate…

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Additional clarification:

It was NOT a kidnapping in the city. You did commit FAILRP by jumping out of a locked car, but had you RP'd and ASKED me to UNLOCK the door, or even UNLOCKED the door yourself, you COULD have gotten out NO PROBLEM! I agree, Kidnapping in the city is NOT allowed, and I would NEVER do that. Appreciate everyone's time.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Nice self report, you knew he was taking you to ghetto. You could have jumped.
1. State Rule 5.5 LSPD/SAHP/FIB could patrol ghetto if there are more than two special officers. | Verbal Warning to ORG.

2. Looks scripted,either the guy offered you bribe behind screen for your loot and later didnt pay,so you got annoyed and entered forums to sue him. Makes sense...

3. He guy didnt demand you to get in car being in greenzone and city. You need not fear for your life for just 1 guy in car. Nice corruption.

No way LSPD is recruiting people who doesnt know what Fear RP even is...

Last edited:

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
i do not need your pov, provided one is more than enough, it is clearly kidnapping in the city since the moment you locked the door in GZ and decieving player to let him get in your car and kidnapp him/her in the city + further more all of u robbers made huge FAIL RP as you are not a gang members nor unofficial organistation members hence you cannot even search - rob money..etc, you cannot tell someone to just drop his weapons without even searching him..etc, the complaint is APPROVED

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Complaint Approved.
ID 259167 will be punished for MG
( next time make sure you deafen yourself in discord when u get far away from the recruit player )
ID 284992 will be punished for GHR 1.8 & GZ 1.2 & Mixing & Fail RP
ID 196789 will be punished for GHR 1.8 & Fail RP
ID 35758 will be punished for GHR 1.8 & Fail RP
ID 88305 will be punished for GHR 1.8 & Fail RP
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom