Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Callit
Administrators nickname
Brian Schmardani
Date
May 21, 2023
Time
23:23
Proofs
-

Elmedina Trafficante

Player
Player
  1. ID:17923
  2. Ingamename: Kevin Callit
  3. Why you got banned? Blacklist
  4. How long are you banned? Permanent
  5. Why should we unban you?
  6. Dear Mazhor.

7. Manu callit came to visit me in Switzerland from Germany in Europe, he had registered with my PC with his grand account.
    He had asked me if it would be ok if he registered because he was visiting me for two weeks and wanted to play Grand again. I didn't think twice and just said yes it's ok.
    We both didn't know that this action is a 1.4 violation of the rules.
    On the day when Manu Callit (ID: 14946) was with me and I was as Hans Moon (ID: 4422) Frank Petrou came to me, we talked about the situation. At first it was also about the violation of the rules 1.4, but when I explained to him what the situation was like, that he was visiting me and would like to play Grand DE 03 and unfortunately we both didn't know that it was a violation of the rules Frank Petrou that he will forward it and that neither of us will get a ban.
    Unfortunately, I have to admit that it was my mistake, but I still don't understand why we were banned because of 1.4.
    (I know myself that uncertainties do not protect against punishment).
    I totally understand that it's not at all possible that we broke the rules, I also understand that I had consequences for it.
    I would like to get a second chance to show that I have learned from it and that something like this will never happen again.
    I sat down again and read through all the rules thoroughly so that I am definitely well informed when I am untied, so that something like this never happens again or other rule violations.
    I will definitely think more about what I will do in the future when it comes to my PC.
    It's been about 7-8 months since Manu Callit registered on my PC. I should have been much better informed about the rules.
    I very much hope that my application will be accepted and that I can prove that I have learned from it and that I have read the rules very well and have noticed them.
    Please give me a chance to prove myself I would really appreciate it.

I would appreciate a positive feedback.

Best regards

Kevin Callit (17923)

Domi Makaveli

Player
Player
Entbannt ihm bitte, er ist wirklich ein sehr korrekter, egal was man braucht man bekam es von ihm. Abgesehen davon, hat ein admin mal zu mir gesagt es wäre ok, wenn ich mich bei einem anderen PC auf meinem Account einlogge. #Free Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom