Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aurora
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours.
5. Your Discord: Potato Princess#5730
6. Your Nickname: Cassie Hill
7. Your ID: 279737

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
- I would like to be a leader of EMS as I have always really loved the EMS organization and I am super passionate about the work that is done in EMS, I love helping people and I always wanted to be a doctor OOC but I am not smart enough for that. I think the last couple EMS terms have been less than ideal and I would like to bring EMS back to the glory it should be with equality shown to all employees and no favouritism for friends and such. It has always been of my own opinion that EMS is the most critical and vital role in all of GrandRP and it needs a strong and capable leader to run smoothly. If EMS is not doing well. The entire city will start to fail.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- I think for the most part the roleplay in EMS is pretty great, There are a few complaints I have always had about some of the scripted stuff, like the sliding doors in labs. Or how we only have ambulances available to us and no more chargers and tahoes. But I understand this is not entirely something within control and I don't have any heavy say on that even if I was to get leader. The biggest thing I would wanna do is I would at random demand bodycam of EMS employees who went on calls so I can do random spot checks on how well they follow the procedure and how well they roleplay, I would also make sure all employees in lobbies speak to every patient they help, as many are not doing that at this time.

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
If this person gets leadership then this world is about to end. Her rule break policy is directly proportional to amount of GRP population. I am glad to see no one is taking the liberty to vouch for this person.

Aurora Marine's recipe ingredients: Nuking org, toxicity, stalling rp, creating havoc, org hopping, rank chasing, rule breaking, contravening and some MSG for seasoning. (high end voice changer).

Conner Vercetti

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
If this person gets leadership then this world is about to end. Her rule break policy is directly proportional to amount of GRP population. I am glad to see no one is taking the liberty to vouch for this person.

Aurora Marine's recipe ingredients: Nuking org, toxicity, stalling rp, creating havoc, org hopping, rank chasing, rule breaking, contravening and some MSG for seasoning. (high end voice changer).
you are just saying that because you clearly dont know her please refrain from spreading negativity on other peoples shine, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom