Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Legend
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ghnBGJ1_rZI

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
FIB to much breaks the city rules please take Strictly action.....

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
First You call Units Because I think You Don't Know You Stand In Red Zone Area and I think you Don't need your Life ......first go and Learn the You Don't go single Parson In Red Zone You Need 2 units..

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
And You Saying I'm Just Cuffing the Suspect and Second you Saying i Don't Arrest......

Nisa Pierce

Player
Player
First You call Units Because I think You Don't Know You Stand In Red Zone Area and I think you Don't need your Life ......first go and Learn the You Don't go single Parson In Red Zone You Need 2 units..
thats rule for on duty idiot not undercover

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Any-Off TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here, any extra's trying to get recognition will also be facing a forum ban

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report,
  • There is no such rules as cannot arrest in "Red Zone", if they have an IC reason they can arrest.
  • Regarding State Rule 5.5, The person was not on duty he was just undercover and the it was a personal vehicle in which case he cannot arrest you. Due to that he just detained you in-order and called for backup for arrest.
Furthermore
  • If you getting arrest, try to deal with it ICly instead of brining everything to forums, cause Admin's are not lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom