Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayaz Rahman
Administrators nickname
Asta Staria
Date
May 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Ex1xPlA

Ayaz Rahman

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

My ID is 102952. I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to you today to kindly request the lifting of the ban on my account because I am new to this game and I am not aware of the rules. I always play alone and there is no one to tell me. I understand that my actions have violated the rules and regulations for which I deeply apologize. I would like to express my sincere regret for my behavior that led to the ban on my account. It was a lapse in judgment on my part, and I fully acknowledge the negative impact it may have had on the integrity of the game.

I humbly request that you review my case and reconsider the ban on my account. I understand that you have a duty to maintain a safe and respectful environment for this community, and I am ready to demonstrate that I am capable of being a responsible and respectful member of the community. Please wipe out all my money and unban my account.

I eagerly await your favorable response. Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom