Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonrose18

Player
Player
1. jon rose

2. 20 years old

3.uk

4.4pm to 4am

5. 12 hours a day

6.jonrose18#5412

7. jon rose

8. 28161

9. I want to be curator of Crime section

1.Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become a admin to help out with the city to stop rule brake in the city as i have been playing in the city for around 1 year now on en2 and en3 as i am ready to leave the rp behind and become a admin.

2.What are your strengths? i would always be ready to punish if someone did wrong.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? speaking to people that do not speak English but i can tolerate it to a certain consent and more then just 1 person speaking at once.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i am more then ready to leave the rp as have been playing for about a year and would like to do something new to help out the city and i am ready to leave the family behind to help the city to become a admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes as i have no business to sell.

6.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? no none at all i play about 12 hours a day and all ready to become a admin

thank you for taken time to read this

thanks jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom