Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LilBill Mobb
Administrators nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Date
May 25, 2023
Time
2:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vwKS6L7ychE

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
As you see in the clip they didn't have guns pointed at me so as the rule states to fear for your life if there is no guns pointed at me I run for my life. Also to rob someone the rule states that you have to have 2 cars 4 people and to have guns pointed at the player. If you demand someone to do something without guns that is not roleplay.
Also they already robbed my player for all illegal things can show in clip as well and broke roleplay by shooting and killing me again while being in a gun fight with other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom