Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sweyz Lso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 26, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Bv9gqHNA_Nk

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I can't conclude the report at this movement.

Requesting ID 73176 POV of the event.

(You have 12 hours to do so)

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
he was with my team , I'm very sorry, I was nervous and killed by mistake, and I don't have a pov of how I killed you, but I have a pov of how was my reaction and the reaction of my friends when i killed him , and thank you very much

Last edited:

yagizxd

katmansiken
Player
he was with my team , I'm very sorry, I was nervous and killed by mistake, and I don't have a pov of how I killed you, but I have a pov of how was my reaction and the reaction of my friends when i killed him , and thank you very much
i request the pov of the moment when you shot at me, and it doesn't matter what you did after that

Ripper

Ali
Player
if u dont have full pov in event u will get punish for er 1.7 so i mean good bye

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I can't conclude the report at this movement.

Requesting ID 73176 to Provide POV of whole Event.

(You have 12 hours to do so.)

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
I have problems with the gpu card, I tried to save the pov more than once, but this is just the only pov I found saved for me

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept the thread.

ID 73176 will be punished for Event Rule 1.7

"All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom