Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodieshimanek

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Brodie
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT-5
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 22:00 (PM) - 7:00 (AM)
5. Average online per day : 10 Hours
6. Your Discord : reefa#1000
7. Your Nickname : Brodie Reef
8. Your ID : 261173
9. I want to be curator of the State section (preferably LSPD)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I see a lot of rule breaks during the late night. I feel that people see the late night as a time to break rules as that time is quiet on the admin side. I believe that I would be a great asset due to my intense work ethic and my charisma. I know how to solve problems efficiently and I am a great people person per say. I have never been an admin of another RP server, and I feel that becoming an admin on Grand RP would help me in game and in real life.

2. What are your strengths?
As I stated before, I am a great people person and I am a hard worker. I am charismatic and love to solve problems. I am very confident in my work and that usually puts me ahead of people in game and in real life.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weaknesses would have to be time and focusing on the details. I struggle with time management and often find myself working on a certain project for too long. I also have an issue with over-focusing on extensive details and that sometimes sets me behind a time period I would like to reach.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Absolutley. I feel that becoming an admin would absolutely spice up Grand RP and make the game a little more interesting.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I currently don't own any businesses and I don't intend to purchase any for a while.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, I work 8 hours a day but after work I am free!

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Rejected

Unfortunately, you do not meet our age requirement​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom