Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsMik3

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL -
Mukesh Kumar

2. Your age - 26

3. Time zone - GMT(+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord - itsMiK3#3744

6. Your Nickname - Touka Northx

7. Your ID - 18044

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to be the leader of Lifeinvader because I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to lead the organization to success. I have been a member of Lifeinvader for almost two months and have held a variety of positions within the organization, including creative and ads team. In these roles, I have developed strong organizational skills. I am also a creative thinker and have a knack for coming up with new and innovative ideas. I believe that these skills and experiences would make me an effective leader of Lifeinvader.

• I want to improve the quality of content produced by Lifeinvader, both in terms of its accuracy and its entertainment value.

• My goals for Lifeinvader are to make it the most successful organization in the city. I am also committed to creating a positive and welcoming environment for all Lifeinvader members. I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to succeed, and I am committed to providing everyone with the resources and support they need to reach their full potential.

• I will ensure that everyone respects their rank and duties and fulfills them in the best possible way. If they do not deserve the rank they are in, I will replace them with those who deserve it.

My main focus is to make Lifeinvader a better organization than before.
  • Ads Department: I am working on a website for the ads team to get help in doing the correct ads and have already given a demo to some ads team members which helped them and got good feedback.

• Creative Department: I will try to encourage the creative team to come up with creative and interesting ideas for events and shows so that citizens can get along and have fun.

• Journalism Department: I will try to encourage the journalism team to focus on producing high-quality content rather than just publishing a lot of content and hiring more experienced journalists and editors, and investing in better research and fact-checking.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Providing the new recruits with training, tools, and information. Highcommands being available to answer their questions and provide them with guidance.

• Recognizing and rewarding creative people for their work.

• Having a dedicated team of staff members at the reception who are available to answer questions and help with any problems that citizens might have and they will receive a special bonus for that.

• Improving communication by creating a more open and transparent culture by encouraging employees to share ideas and feedback, and by providing regular updates on the organization's progress.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
The best leader LI can get in my opinion. Hope you get the leadership. Sending best of wishes for your upcoming journey. Lots of support from my side

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 31/05/2023, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom