Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
Information!
1. Your name IRL : Manas Sandhu
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8+ Hours Daily
5. Your Discord: Manas Verlice#1894
6. Your Nickname: Manas Bolo
7. Your ID: 8006

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I would like to be the leader about Vagos as I have had a lot of experience within the cities of grand roleplay and with being here in the cities it has taught me a lot about the rules but not only that, there is so much more to it like having fun, meeting friends and also feeling welcomed, with saying that I feel that as a leader I can make people feel welcome into the gang. I also feel that if I can teach the people with in the gang more about the rules and the way to do things might just make a lot more sense to them instead of a new player being sent to demorgan for not following a simple small rule and once again that's where me and the deputies will assist them.
I would like to be the leader of Vagos as knowing that there are gonna be some challenges if I were selected but it would be really great to show what me as a person can bring to the table not only being a leader but being a leader means not that you just show that you lead by example but you also willing to do what it takes to be a great leader, and i feel that i can make that come true. Also my skills and abilities which I work with on a day to day basis makes it easier to understand and acknowledge how a leader should show themselves to others around them by setting an example.
I feel I can make the gang a lot more active with a lot of support and help from many people I know not only that but make it so that the gang is known as a gang and not a bunch of rule breakers. Which would be one of my biggest starts to becoming a leader.
I was a previous leader of a gang and it was my first one and I feel that after getting to know rules a bit better and become familiar with some grey areas I can work towards being better!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules.

Also to make sure to follow all demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's and try to drop the toxicity level down by a lot.

There is a lot of potential when it come to being leader of a gang as, there is more new people that fly in the city daily and want to become apart of the gang, with that it means they need help learn what you can and can not do in the city

During a HOSTAGE situation we can make a legal officer stand on their knees as a new way of free passage. Making the RP more realistic as that way legals will have to wait to get the hostage, so it comes out with no injuries.

4. My Goals for vagos
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

I want to try and have a really good team for all categories of the roles of a gang.

ShadowPearce

Player
Player
Information!

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I would like to be the leader about Vagos as I have had a lot of experience within the cities of grand roleplay and with being here in the cities it has taught me a lot about the rules but not only that, there is so much more to it like having fun, meeting friends and also feeling welcomed, with saying that I feel that as a leader I can make people feel welcome into the gang. I also feel that if I can teach the people with in the gang more about the rules and the way to do things might just make a lot more sense to them instead of a new player being sent to demorgan for not following a simple small rule and once again that's where me and the deputies will assist them.
I would like to be the leader of Vagos as knowing that there are gonna be some challenges if I were selected but it would be really great to show what me as a person can bring to the table not only being a leader but being a leader means not that you just show that you lead by example but you also willing to do what it takes to be a great leader, and i feel that i can make that come true. Also my skills and abilities which I work with on a day to day basis makes it easier to understand and acknowledge how a leader should show themselves to others around them by setting an example.
I feel I can make the gang a lot more active with a lot of support and help from many people I know not only that but make it so that the gang is known as a gang and not a bunch of rule breakers. Which would be one of my biggest starts to becoming a leader.
I was a previous leader of a gang and it was my first one and I feel that after getting to know rules a bit better and become familiar with some grey areas I can work towards being better!

For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules.

Also to make sure to follow all demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's and try to drop the toxicity level down by a lot.

There is a lot of potential when it come to being leader of a gang as, there is more new people that fly in the city daily and want to become apart of the gang, with that it means they need help learn what you can and can not do in the city

During a HOSTAGE situation we can make a legal officer stand on their knees as a new way of free passage. Making the RP more realistic as that way legals will have to wait to get the hostage, so it comes out with no injuries.

4. My Goals for vagos
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

I want to try and have a really good team for all categories of the roles of a gang.
BEST LEADER!

Scout Badmosh

Player
Player
Information!

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

4. My Goals for vagos
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

+++++

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information!

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

4. My Goals for vagos
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

+1 will be the best leader

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
The interview will be on 31/05/2023, at 10:30 Server Time. Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview. Contact me Chaitanya Naidu#0001 are Terminator#4401 are FunCk!#5022 in Discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom