Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soumen Mandol
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IYIgYREiQSc

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player

Blaze Hiqtop

Player
Player
where is gz 1.1? he gave you demand to stop moving and you didnt he can taze you and if you are rly beeing a dick he can also use lethal force because you are not obeying his demands... you guys are rly sooo shit at rp, all u know is to say ez gov but dont know any rules.
instead of a good rp you cry on forums for absolutley nothing... he had all the ic reasons to taze you... also since when is cuffing from front PG? after that u still didnt comply with orders-lethal force is authorised

Last edited:

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
where is gz 1.1? he gave you demand to stop moving and you didnt he can taze you and if you are rly beeing a dick he can also use lethal force because you are not obeying his demands... you guys are rly sooo shit at rp, all u know is to say ez gov but dont know any rules
Bro first the thing is it is a unscripted gz and he didn't give me demand and there is sajib for justice ok don't come here and don't spam

Blaze Hiqtop

Player
Player
Bro first the thing is it is a unscripted gz and he didn't give me demand and there is sajib for justice ok don't come here and don't spam
he had every ic reason to do it, again- learn a thing or 2 about the rules in DOC before you do a crying baby ez gov

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
im not the one involved in that but i know everything it is to know about DOC, unscripted gz at doc and IC reasons that allow lethal force
Please don't spam you want to tell me that I tell sajib to close the fourm so you are thinking wrong

Ace walker

Player
Player
A
Are you really dumb I told you to stop and its clear capture in you pov I think you should re check you video 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom