Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DeQz_Madox
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 28, 2023
Time
12:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvZkjqa5tI

deqz

Player
Player
hello i got a warning for something that was not my fault. i went to doc and this guy asked me for a DOC tour and i told him that i cannot give because ive never given a tour before (Im a new LSPD Cop and today its my 2nd day on duty) thats why i preferred if i didnt give. The guy called an admin and the admin told me to give tour and i gave him the tour but i had my taser was out whilst he was cuffed. Im still learning on how to improve on being a better cop and of course im not going to be a perfect lspd on my 2nd day. if you could forgive my actions and take me out of jail id really appriciate it, i did not mean any harm.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You served your punishment already.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom