Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyrric_meil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2023
Time of violation
18:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5vUd3Mq95nM

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
You gave a dement for 3 seconds, you said quit, then everyone comes to the family house to squeeze me, then I killed that man, he comes again, that's why I hit him with the car, they shoot us even in the city, the admin says it's not a green zone

Last edited:

momo1235

Player
Player
The men gave us demong and squeezed us, we killed them and even shot those who came, but they came back

Last edited:

kyrric

Player
Player
You gave a dement for 3 seconds, you said quit, then everyone comes to the family house to squeeze me, then I killed that man, he comes again, that's why I hit him with the car, they shoot us even in the city, the admin says it's not a green zone
What does that mean "admins says it's not a green zone" - Shooting without RP is considered RDM.

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
so what about that? I didn't have any knowledge yesterday so I didn't throw it away I wish I had bought more clips The family deserves even a warning. Even when fbi arrests you, you are leaving the game

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
I'm getting ready in this video, if they bore me, I'll squeeze them, then they shoot my motorized friend, I get angry, I shoot, this family should get a warning, they even swear in the video

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
I'm getting ready in this video, if they bore me, I'll squeeze them, then they shoot my motorized friend, I get angry, I shoot, this family should get a warning, they even swear in the video

kyrric

Player
Player
so what about that? I didn't have any knowledge yesterday so I didn't throw it away I wish I had bought more clips The family deserves even a warning. Even when fbi arrests you, you are leaving the game
"when the FBI arrest you, you are leaving the game" - i do not see myself in the video, and that is true you do not have any knowledge about it. let the admins handle it,as that is why i opened the post. not for some random clips in my POST THREAD.

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
You are all 250k ids but at a time that hits passers-by, but that's not how things work, we didn't hit, but then we give you all your share

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
you all shoot, then you shoot a forum, you shoot, then I shoot you like a normal person so that you will come back and shoot again.

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
while going back in that clip, someone shoots a gun, if you shoot me after vdm, then in the clip, she tries to vdm me while I'm running, because her friends shoot me after vdm

Timur Hasbelkader

Player
Player
In 35 seconds, my friend bugatti comes to help me to get help, because the person I shot does not know anything, he acts as if he does not know, they even give a dement, then they shoot them, but I shot them all, they come back again and again, they loop like this, they also swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom